- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established 4 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Skegness, Lincolnshire.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Tuesday and Friday available
- 16 hours a week
- Up to 2800 UDA's available
- Great private earning potential
About Bupa Dental Care, Skegness
Established with 4 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, R4 software, digital x-ray, Zoom whitening, and Rotary Endo. You'll join a clinician team compromising of 3 dentists. We offer whitening, facial aesthetics treatments, sedation & fixed braces. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff including Practice Manager.
- Free parking
- Practice close to local amenities
- High potential for private treatments
- Situated a short walk from Skegness town centre and seafront
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Available discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Invisalign discount
- Straumann and Neodent discount
- Referral pathway development (DCP)
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
And we're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019 and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.