Assistant Practice Manager/Head Nurse
7 days left
- Full time
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Dental Practice Manager/Head Nurse to join a well-established and forward thinking INDEPENDENT dental practice in the Central Oxford area on a Full time or Part time permanent basis.
The successful candidate must have previous experience of working within a dental practice and previous experience of people management.
What we are offering:
- Full time or part time position available
- £11 – £11.50 per hour (depending on experience)
- 4 days a week (7:45am – 6:15pm)
- Progression and development
- Support from your Practice Manager and admin team
- ASAP Start
About the practice:
- Large Multi surgery practice
- Independently owned and run
- Staff parking available
- Experienced, long serving and fully trained staff
- Fully Digital, using SOE, Digital x-rays, Intra Oral cameras
The role will involve:
- Supporting clinicians to achieve their personal and practice goals
- Inventory and Stock taking
- Managing rota and guiding nurses
- Ensuring the practice meets CQC and legislative guidelines
- Effectively manage the recruitment & selection for all practice staff
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via email@example.com
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Assistant Practice Manager/Head Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly