Regional Employed Dentist, Lincolnshire
6 days left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Employed Regional Dentist, Lincolnshire, Competitive basic salary, Car Allowance + Employee benefits
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 20 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an Employed Regional Dentist to join us in the Lincolnshire area. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- The safety and security of a guaranteed salary ranging from £35,0000 to £50,000 + performance related bonus
- Flexible working hours to suit your other commitments from 2 days to 5 days week (salary would be pro-rata)
- The opportunity to work in a range of practices within a defined area whilst (nothing longer than 1 hour commute)
- Not a “fill the gaps” role – majority of contracts would be for several months covering maternity leaves and vacancies to ensure patient continuity.
- All GDC, medical indemnity and lab fees fully covered by mydentist
- Car allowance of up to £3,960 per year, plus paid mileage.
- 25 days paid holiday leave plus bank holidays
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Louisa Grady today on 07597896383 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Regional Employed Dentist, Lincolnshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly