2 days left
- Practice Type
Burgess & Hyder, a well-established group of 12 Dental Practices across the North East, has offered Dentistry at Wynyard Business Park for the last four years. Having a Dental Clinic at Wynyard has been a desire of Dr Az Hyder, Dental Surgeon, for many years and Wynyard Business Park offers the ideal location for patients from Wynyard, Billingham, Middlesbrough, Stockton, Sedgefield, Hartlepool, Yarm and all of the lovely surrounding villages.
At Dentex, we offer a unique co-ownership model, allowing dental practices to run in much the same way they always have, proudly and independently maintaining their brand and unique set of values.
We work closely with our practices, offering a collaborative approach to further grow across all areas of the business. From efficient finances to powerful marketing, we help to optimise every aspect of a practice's work. Together, we continually improve and innovate to grow the business and provide new opportunities for the people working in it.
Whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- Multi-task across practice management, dental nursing and receptionist duties
- Achieve key deliverables including business growth targets and managing P&L
- Foster strong working relationships with clinicians, head office, suppliers and contractors
- Lead a dedicated team with the day-to-day running and management of the practice
- Recruitment, on-boarding and people management of practice staff
- Maintenance and marketing of the practice within set budgets
Work hours & Benefits
- This is a full-time opportunity typically Monday – Friday with occasional weekend clinics
- Surgery hours are 8am – 8pm, you will work a 40 hour week
- You will become a CQC registered manager
- On-going training available
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong business leader with demonstrable experience driving growth in a comparable role
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite and dental specific ‘Software of Excellence’
- Confident team manager
- Client / patient focused
- Previous experience as a Qualified Dental Nurse
- GDC registered
- Knowledge of CQC guidelines
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Apply for Practice Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly