- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
The opportunity to provide:
- An excellent standard of private dental treatments (read the reviews on our website and on Facebook)
- An excellent standard of NHS treatments (read our feedback on NHS choices)
The opportunity to be supported:
- By a team of highly trained, dedicated nurses
- By a highly qualified and experienced nursing, reception and management team
- At a regular study club with tutorials, presentations, peer discussions and teaching by Onkar Dhanoya and senior colleagues.
A great working environment:
- Our surgeries are beautiful! They are spacious, modern, clean and well equipped
- We love gadgets! We use EXACT dental software, intra oral cameras, digital radiography and clinipads
- We have a large staffroom for our team to relax in, with a well-equipped kitchen and lockers
- Our very friendly team love to organise regular staff buffets, parties and nights out!
Are you Interested:
- To learn and develop your skills ?
- To care about our patients and put their interests first?
- To find out more about us at www.honourhealth.co.uk ?
Call our principal dentist Onkar Dhanoya in confidence on 07976309241 or email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and tell us why you would be a great addition to our team.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly