1 day left
- Practice Type
Established in 1995, Essex's premier private dental and specialist referral practice, Highland View Dental Care are dedicated to only the highest-quality care. Due to upcoming expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Associate with a keen interest and knowledge on Cosmetic Dentistry, Invisalign, Smile Makeover and Composite Bonding to join our team one day a fortnight.
As a dental practice we are fanatical about hygiene, and now even more than ever. We’ve redesigned how we operate to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients.
A word on Dentex; whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- Preventative, general and cosmetic dentistry
- Developing an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team
- Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid-19 conditions
WORK HOURS & BENEFITS
- This is initially a one-day fortnightly opportunity, with the scope to build a patient list and increase the number of days
- The practice is modern and fully equipped
- You will be supported by an experienced and professional team
- On-going training available
- Competitive fees negotiable
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE AND LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
- Experience across the full range of general dentistry
- Keen interest in cosmetic dentistry
- Exceptional clinical standards
- GDC registered
- CPD up to date
- Proficient understanding of CQC regulations
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly