5 days left
- Full time
£100,000-130,000+ per year including PROVEN Private Potential!!!!
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Associate Dentist to join a well-established and forward thinking dental practice in the Wellingborough area.
The surgery has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all their dental team.
We can offer you:
- Full or part time permanent position
- Fantastic Private Potential (Private Only Positions also Available!!!)
- Great pay rate: £11 - £13 per UDA,(depended on experience) plus huge PROVEN Private Earnings
- 50/50 Private Income/Lab Fees
- Fully Digital and Recently Refurbished Practice
- Modern Surgeries and Equipment
- Independent practice which supports Associates Personal Development
- Fully-equipped practice
- Full established patient lists
- Qualified nurses and support team to help Associates
- SOE system used
- Digital X-rays, OPG Machine, Intra-Oral Cameras and Rotatory Endo available
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic team
- Spacious surgeries, modern building
- Must be GDC registered with experience in providing both private and NHS dental treatment.
- Must have an active NHS performer number
- Excellent attention to detail and a professional and calm manner
This is a great opportunity for a professional dentist wishing to progress their career within a practice that truly strives to provide excellent dentistry in a friendly, fun and caring environment.
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Gary Lehal firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9804 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly