- Part time
South Down Clinic is a Specialist (referral only) clinic and we are currently recruiting associate specialists in the following areas;
1. Implantology/ Periodontology
2. Prosthodontics/ Restorative dentistry
3. Facial Aesthetics
An established five surgery private Clinic, with state of the art facilities in a period of expansion, you will be working in the heart of Newry, along the main Belfast -Dublin corridor. Experienced nursing and administrative staff support our specialists to deliver exceptional quality of care for all referred patients.
Services that are provided currently at the South Down Clinic include;
- All aspects of surgical dentistry, including Bone Grafting, Sinus Lift Procedure, full mouth rehabitilation.
- Implantology, both Surgical and Restorative aspects.
- Aesthetic/Restorative treatments, Teeth Whitening, Veneers, Crown/Bridge work
- Intravenous Sedation
- X-ray Facilities, OPG, Intra oral,
- Cone Beam CT Scanner
- Global Microscope
- Post graduate education and training
Delivery of postgraduate course and lectures by in house and invited lecturers
Training centre for Oral Surgery Specialists, Educational supervisors and Vocational trainees.
Pilot provider for NHS Oral surgery and pre-orthodontic surgery services.
Lecture facilitates with direct video link from surgery for the delivery of live clinical courses.
A fixed number of weekly sessions , ( full.or part time )can be agreed and gross percentage rate negotiable according to experience and commitment.
Evening sessions and Saturdays are available.
We would like to welcome you to join us, expanding and extending services to meet demand.
Please forward your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Associate Specialists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly