- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist / Norwich, Norfolk / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting an independently owned practice in Norwich, Norfolk who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity, working Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 8.30-5pm..
- Up to 5000 UDAs available
- £11.00-£12.00 per UDA depending on experience.
- Excellent private potential at 50% split.
- 50% split lab bills.
- All skill sets welcome.
- Practice provides Short Term Orthodontics and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- 7 surgery mixed practice.
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-rays, OPG.
- BDA good practice scheme.
- Principal/owner onsite.
- Onsite staff parking.
- Dentist must have 2-3 years’ experience working within the NHS.
Dentists must be registered with the GDC, have a valid DBS certificate and hold an active performer.
For more information please contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter.
For more jobs in the Norfolk area please visit our Norfolk jobs page. https://mbrdental.co.uk/dentist-jobs-in-norfolk
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly