4 days left
- Practice Type
Endodontist - Eastbourne Perlan - Mondays OR Fridays
We’re looking for an Endodontist to work with us at our well established specialist referral only Bupa Dental Care practice in Eastbourne Perlan, East Sussex.
Endodontist vacancy details
- 1 day per week (Mondays OR Fridays 9-5)
- Specialist, referral only practice
- Multi-disciplinary team
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Approximate earnings based on previous specialists up to £1,000 per day.
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established Career Pathways - with clinical and non-clinical roles for progression
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Ability to enhance your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Eastbourne Perlan
Established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, R4 software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. We are a multi-disciplinary team working in a specialist practice on the Sussex coast. The successful Endodontist will work alongside our prosthodontists, periodontists and oral surgeon. The ideal candidate will be happy to see patients on referral from referring dentists or direct self referrals from the patients themselves.
- Longstanding, friendly and welcoming team
- Microscope and CBCT on site
- Free residential parking near the practice
- Nearby train station and good bus links
- Hygienist & Dental Nurse support
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.