Exciting opportunity for a qualified Dental Nurse to work across 2 prison contracts!
6 days left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Qualified Dental Nurse- Area: HMP Lancaster Farms and HMP Kirkham
30 hours per week
Benefits and Incentives:
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase your pay through training and development with responsibility;
- Paid GDC registration and DBS /NIAccess check, saving you over £200 per year;
- Cash Bonus for Perfect Attendance worth £300 a year;
- Free mandatory CPD hours;
- Opportunity to take on enhanced duties within the practice.ie. stock controller Decontamination Lead, Practice Lead etc;
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Computerised surgeries;
- Dental Nurse uniform provided;
- Annual appraisals;
- Fully Funded Practice Manager Training scheme to chosen candidates.
*specialist available from practice to practice.
Want to make a difference in Dental Nursing? Smart Dental Care is looking for talented and caring Qualified Dental Nurses to help us deliver amazing dental care to our thousands of patients.
Smart Dental Care can provide you with structured career pathway with training and development.
have a friendly and caring personality, able to cope with the ups and downs of working with stressed dentists in busy surgeries and are a team player;
are computer literate, able to work on reception occasionally and able to promote private treatment choices to patients when required;
are proud of your skills as a dental nurse
….then come and talk to us about a dental nurses career with Smart Dental Care.
Most of all, Smart wants you to have fun and feel you have made a difference to the quality of care provided to people living in your community.
Interested? Apply today
Apply for Exciting opportunity for a qualified Dental Nurse to work across 2 prison contracts!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly