2 days left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Eye, Suffolk.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Tuesdays: 8.30 - 5pm
- Established UDA Patient List & Private Potential
- Ideally November start
Established with 3 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, digital x-ray, SOE software, and fully Air Conditioned. Experienced longstanding associates, supported by a dedicated Dental Therapist and a team of qualified professional support staff. Providing a mix of NHS & Private, and in addition offering Practice Plan.
Eye is a small pretty historical town within Suffolk. The practice itself has a friendly, welcoming team and is based on the high street.
There is free car park within a 2 minute walk.
The nearest train station is located in the next town 15 mins away, taxis are readily available from the train station which is situated on the mainline from London to Norwich and so easily accessible to lazy country walks or the busy city life.
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Available discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Invisalign discount
- Straumann and Neodent discount
- Referral pathway development (DCP)
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
And we're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019 and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07936 360213
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.