Full Time Practice Receptionist Wood Green in London
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are seeking an enthusiastic and friendly Dental Receptionist to join our fantastic Practices in Wood Green.
Our receptionists (who are also our Practice Ambassadors) play a vital role in the day to day running of our businesses and therefore we are looking for someone who is highly motivated in delivering exceptional customer service.
Our new receptionist must be able to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere and provide a positive, memorable experience for our patients.
We are ideally looking for someone who has had at least 1 years previous experience of working in a reception setting (preferably medical or dental)applications from qualified dental nurses are also welcomed.
Skills & attributes:
· Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
· Good command of the English language
· Organised and methodical
· Quick learner
· Team player
· Self-motivated and confident
· Able to work alone on reception
· Calm under pressure
· Trustworthy & Reliable
· Great attention to detail
· Meeting and greeting patients, providing a great first impression
· Booking and amending appointments
· Undertaking opening and closing procedures
· Answering patients’ queries by telephone and email as well as in person
· Promoting the practice for new patients
· Making patients aware of our dental services and offers
· Handling payments
· Accessing sensitive information whilst maintaining patient confidentiality
· Supporting the Practice Manager and the clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
· Other reception/admin duties
· Competitive salary
· 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
· Staff discount
· Contributory pension scheme
· Uniform provided
· Costs covered for DBS checks
· Nice environments
· Never a dull day!
This opportunity is a full-time role, working Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays. Salary is dependent on experience.
If you think this exciting position is for you then we want to hear from you, please apply by sending us your CV with a short covering letter to our recruitment team.
Due to the expected high number of applications we may not be able to reply to all applicants, if you have not heard from us after 7 days of submitting your application please assume you have not been successful and we thank you in advance for your interest
Apply for Full Time Practice Receptionist Wood Green in London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly