Associate Dentist Required
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist Required in Tetbury, Gloucestershire
Tetbury Dental Practice, 1st Floor, Tetbury Hospital, Malmesbury Road, Tetbury, GL8 8XB
Tetbury Dental is an established family run dental practice located in the heart of the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, providing both NHS and Private dental care. The practice has an excellent reputation for providing quality dental treatment in a warm relaxing environment.
We now have an exciting opportunity for full-time or part-time Associate Dentists to join our friendly team.
If you are looking for a new challenge post Covid and are prepared to help develop new ways of providing care to an appreciative and loyal patients, then please get in touch.
Post FD welcome. We will provide you with the support you need at what has been a difficult start to anyone's career. There is also a fantastic partnership opportunity for the right candidate.
- Monday to Friday with flexible working opportunities
- Mixed NHS/Private long-established patient list
- Highly lucrative opportunity for private work
- Onsite hygienist services
- Care and support from long standing clinicians
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Fully computerised surgeries
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography and OPG
- Excellent career pathways.…very supportive Practice Principals
- Full support of a great team of qualified dental nurses and practice management
- Clinical Freedom
Successful candidates will be GDC registered, have an active performer number and have experience of providing NHS Dental treatment.
This position is available for immediate start so please get in touch today by submitting your CV to email@example.com.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Apply for Associate Dentist Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly