Associate Dentist (predominantly private)
4 days left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist - Lymington
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Lymington, Hampshire.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Flexible days available - up to 3 days per week (to include a Monday)
- Up to 800 UDAs with the rest of your time devoted to private
- Excellent private opportunity
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Bupa Dental Care Lymington is an established and modern 5 surgery practice, located in a beautiful modern building a five minute walk from Lymington town centre. Fully computerised with SOE software, the practice is also equipped with digital x-ray, Rotary Endo, and an Apex Locator. The practice has experienced associates in situ, two dedicated Dental Hygienists and an excellent team of qualified experienced support staff. This is a predominantly private practice with a small NHS contract.
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Available discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Invisalign discount
- Straumann and Neodent discount
- Referral pathway development (DCP)
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
And we're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019 and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Shipa BegumMobile: 07719940749Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.