- Practice Type
Thrapston Dental Centre is a private practice providing treatments to the highest standard in a professional manner. We pride ourselves on creating a comfortable environment for consultations and a relaxed atmosphere when procedures take place.
We have a unique opportunity for an Associate to join the practice four days per week. You will be the sole Associate at the practice, so it is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of the role and grow your own patient lists. This role will be suited to an established and experience practitioner.
As a dental practice we are fanatical about hygiene, and now even more than ever. We’ve redesigned how we operate to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients.
A word on Dentex; whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- Preventative, general and cosmetic dentistry
- Developing an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care Support of an experienced and qualified team
- Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid-19 conditions
Work hours & Benefits
- Four days per week, we are flexible on the days
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- We're easily accessible for those in Thrapston, Peterborough and Corby
- Dedicated team with many years of knowledge and experience
Qualifications / Skills
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- GDC registration
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
We look forward to reviewing your application!