- Practice Type
From the moment you walk through the door at The Gallery, the best dental practice in Earley, our friendly team will make you feel welcome and relaxed. We have a unique opportunity for an established Hygienist to join the team immediately three days per week. Please note, there is no nursing support for this role.
As a dental practice we are fanatical about hygiene, and now even more than ever. We’ve redesigned how we operate to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients.
A word on Dentex; whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- You will be taking over an established client book with the capacity for development
- Proficient at identifying, diagnosing and treating oral health concerns
- Passion to deliver excellent oral hygiene services
- Enthusiastic team player
Work hours & Benefits
- The successful individual will work Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8am – 8pm
- We are currently working 9am – 5pm but hoping to resume usual hours from October
- Established patient list
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Dedicated team with many years of knowledge and experience
- Competitive fees on offer
Qualifications / Skills
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Education, Experience & Licensing Requirements
- GDC registration
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
We look forward to reviewing your application!