- Practice Type
At Welling Corner our ethos is very much based on people and their feelings. We are a small two surgery private practice and have a reputation for being personal, warm, friendly and sensitive, as well as being consummate professionals. This, we believe, is the key to our success. Due to potential upcoming expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Associate with a keen interest and knowledge on Cosmetic Dentistry, Invisalign, Smile Makeover and Composite Bonding to join our team two days a week.
As a dental practice we are fanatical about hygiene, and now even more than ever. We’ve redesigned how we operate to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients.
A word on Dentex; whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
Whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- Preventative, general and cosmetic dentistry
- Developing an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team
- Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid-19 conditions
WORK HOURS & BENEFITS
- This is a two day per week opportunity, we are flexible on days apart from Wednesday
- Surgery hours vary, in general 9am -6pm, with one late night a week until 8pm
- Leading edge dentistry offering a wide selection of dental treatments
- State-of-the-art, fully equipped practice
- We use the latest technology including aligners and CEREC
- Friendly, accommodating team of experienced and skilled staff
- Accessible, convenient location
- On-going training available
- Competitive fees negotiable
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE AND LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
- Experience across the full range of general dentistry
- Keen interest in cosmetic dentistry
- Exceptional clinical standards
- GDC registered
- CPD up to date
- Proficient understanding of CQC regulations
We look forward to reviewing your application!