- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We’re looking for a Specialist (or DWSI) in Endodontics to work with us at our well established Bupa Dental Care practice in Winchester, Hampshire.Specialist Dentist vacancy details
- Established clinic and referral pathways to take over
- 2 days per week (Tuesday & Wednesday)
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Bupa Dental Care Winchester is located in a beautiful Grade II listed building, a 10 minute walk from Winchester train station and town centre. With two permanent hygienists, our large and loyal patient base is extremely well-maintained, which fits our philosophy of practicing preventative dentistry and promoting good oral health. Winchester has excellent transport links including a direct train service to London, as well as road and rail connections to other nearby cities including Southampton, Portsmouth, and Reading.
The practice is well-established with 10 modern and fully-computerised (SOE) surgeries. It is equipped with an OPG, digital x-ray, Rotary Endo, Apex Locator and Air Conditioning. Our experienced and longstanding associates are supported by two dedicated Dental Hygienists and a team of qualified professional support staff. We provide a 50/50 mix of NHS & Private dental care to our large list of patients.Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.