Associate Dentist, Wimborne
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Wimborne. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- Access to a hygienist and a therapist
- Opportunities to progress and become a mentor
- We have surgery space available Monday 9-5:30, Tuesday 9-12, Fridays 9-5:30.
- There are up to 3060 UDAs available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space with Spacious, lots of natural light, brand new, recently refurbished, new dental chair, 3D TRIOS scanner, CBCT scanner, OPG machine, endodontic microscope, two private suites, one NHS and one private waiting room.
- Digital x-rays and sendoline retory endo in each surgery.
- High demand for private treatments.
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme.
- Access to a Hygienist and a Periodontal Specialist.
- Team of 15 clinicians with specialisms in Minor Oral Surgery and Periodontics and supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 10 Dental Nurses.
- Practice is in the heart of Wimborne town centre. Wimborne is an affluent area with access directly to the high street close to restaurant, cafes and bars.
- You will be supported by two Treatment Co-ordinators to help you grow your private patient base. One treatment coordinator focuses on the patient journey ensuring your diaries are managed accordingly whilst our other is a commercial treatment coordinator focusing on marketing, social media and external referrals.
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Uzma Arif today on 07933389593 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Associate Dentist, Wimborne
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly