Associate Dentist, Cosham
5 days left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Cosham, PO6 3ER. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- Opportunities to progress and become a mentor
- We have surgery space available up to 5 days a week
- There are up to 7000 UDAs available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated spacious, surgery space with lots of natural light.
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo in each surgery
- High demand for private treatments including Invisalign, six month smiles, whitening and facial aesthetics
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Access to a Hygienist
- Dedicated support team led by an experienced Practice Manager, with a Head Nurse and Head Receptionist
- Friendly, welcoming team, good reputation and fantastic patient rapport!
- Our practice is in a well populated area, just along from the main high street and opposite the main hospital in Portsmouth (Queen Alexandra). With lots of local schools, businesses and residential areas nearby, the practice is very convenient for both our patients and team
- Not far from the motorway, you can reach the seafront in 15 minutes by car, or even by train as our nearest station is just a 5 minute walk away.
- There’s also the very popular Port Solent and Gunwharf Quay attractions, both with cinemas, restaurants and shops, and you can of course reach the Isle of Wight by Hovercraft, passenger or car ferry in minutes!
- Free parking is available
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Vikki Pearson today on 07738737621 or email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Associate Dentist, Cosham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly