Qualified Dental Nurse
- Full time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full time dental nurse to join a well-established specialist orthodontic practice in Aylesbury area.
We are looking for a friendly, highly motivated individual to join our team. You will be benefiting from the first class facilities and experienced team around you allowing you to excel as dental nurse.
About the role:
- Full or part-time hours – Up to 40 hours per week
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and experienced team of professionals
- Fantastic rates
- Continuing Professional Development
- multi-disciplinary work experience
- Excellent working environment
- Immediate Start
- Mixed NHS and Private practice
- Fully equipped with Rotary Endo, Digital X-Rays and Intra Oral scanners for impressions
- Friendly Practice with lots of support and development opportunities available
As a Dental Nurse:
- You will need to be qualified and GDC registered
- You will be a team player and a good communicator who thrives upon delivering excellent standards of patient care
- You will have proven nursing experience
- You will drive to constantly deliver and improve the patient journey in line with Practice's Visions and Values
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to get in touch at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam at info@medmatchdental. co. uk
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Qualified Dental Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly