Associate Dentist, Longton
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious locum/associate in our 3 surgery practice in Longton, Stoke on Trent (ST3 1HD)
More about the opportunity…
- We have surgery space available Week one: Wednesday 0900-1700 and Friday 0800-1530 and Week two: Thursday 0900-1700
- There are up to 3000 UDAs available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space with 3 surgeries which are very spacious, refurbished 4 year ago, new x-ray machines in each surgery.
- Digital x-rays in each surgery
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new AMD scheme
- We offer patients choice, so private treatment is an option, with Private dentures (denture of excellence) fillings, crowns, Airflow, six month smiles & facial aesthetics making up most of our private work.
- Access to a Hygienist and a Therapist from December
- Team of 2.5 clinicians supported by an experienced Practice Manager and long standing experienced Dental Nurses.
- Practice is in a large busy town of Longton, with numerous banks, shops, market, supermarkets and eateries.
- Free parking is available for staff and with Longton railway and bus station just across the road, good road links makes it an easy accessible practice for the surrounding areas and City Centre.
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- Opportunities to progress and become a mentor
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical Recruitment Specialist, Louisa Grady on 07597896383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Associate Dentist, Longton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly