Associate Dentist - Hull
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Hull, HU4 6SB. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- We have surgery space available Monday- Friday and up to 7000 UDAs available
- Golden Hello up to £10,000 on offer
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Specious surgery space with a brand new dental chair and large windows giving lots of natural lights
- Digital x-rays and CBCT Scanner in each surgery
- You will be supported Treatment Co-ordinator to help you grow your private patient base
- Access to a Hygienist and a Therapist
- Team of 11 clinicians with specialisms in clearcollect, facial ascetics, quick straight teeth and complex implants
- You will be supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 12 Dental Nurses
- We are a long standing foundation training practice mentoring newly qualified clinicians every year
- The practice is close to the city of Hull and it easily accessible by train or car
- Parking is available in our rear car park and patients can park on the road outside the front of the practice
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Sharon Gaynor today on 077597896226 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Associate Dentist - Hull
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly