Associate Dentist - Hull
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Hull, HU9 3LP. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- We have surgery space available 5 days per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm.
- There are up to 8000 UDAs available
- Up to £14 per UDA and £10,000 Golden Hello on offer
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated spacious surgery space with lots of natural light benefitting from a recently fitted new dental chair.
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo in each surgery together with access to an intra-oral camera and OPT machine.
- High demand for private treatments including short term orthodontics, facial aesthetics, denture excellence and smile make-overs.
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Access to a Hygienist and a Therapist three days per week
- Team of 7 clinicians with specialisms in facial aesthetics, clear correct, quick straight teeth, Invisalign in addition to denture excellence and restorative cosmetic dentistry using veneers, bridges and crowns.
- You will be supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 12 Dental Nurses.
- The practice is situated on one of the main approach roads into the city centre which is supported well by transport links. The local area is mainly residential with a small number of corporate and independent retail outlets nearby.
- You will be supported by our Treatment Co-ordinator to help you grow your private patient base
- Free secure parking is available on site.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Sharon Gaynor today on 077597896226 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.