Associate Dentist - Stockton on Tees
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Stockton on Tees, TS18 3TX. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- Opportunities to progress and become a mentor
- We have surgery space available 5 days per week, Monday to Friday
- There are up to 6,000 UDA’s available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space with lots of natural light, air conditioning and modern equipment
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo in each surgery
- High demand for private treatments including Denture Excellence, Crowns & Bridges, Whitening and white fillers.
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Support from the Clinical Support Manager for the area who works in the practice and able to provide advice and support if needed
- Team of great clinicians with specialisms in Invisalign and Facial Aesthetics and supported by an experienced Practice Manager and Dental Nurses.
- Practice is located on a business park with a very established patient base and been in the community for over 50 years.
- Free parking is available right outside the practice
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact Jodie Wolstenholme today on 07827857385 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.