- Practice Type
London EC1. Dentist Associate sought for City of London,
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join our long established High street practice.
- Full time position
- Ideal candidate would have further training or interest in removeable orthodontics.
- Wholly private income.
- The practice is purpose-built to a high standard
- There are 3 surgery rooms and the practice is air-conditioned throughout
- Fully computerised (Pearl dental software) with digital x-ray system in each surgery room.
- Present colleagues have special interests in implants (Straumann), oral surgery, endodontics and orthodontics
- Support given through extensive colleague experience in all specialist branches of dentisrty
- New colleagues are encouraged to expand their experience in every aspect of general dentistry with assistance from present colleagues in their respective fields.
- An annual CPD day is provided by the practice for all colleagues and staff
- Vibrant high street presence with good mix of corporate businesses and local shops and traders.
- Easy transport links with tube and bus lines.
The successful candidate must be GDC registered and have a minimum of 4 years post-graduation experience. A working knowledge of French would be welcome for a section of our patients, but not essential. This position would ideally suit a colleague with an interest in removeable orthodontics or endodontics.
Please send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com. All enquiries will be treated in strict confidence.