Orthodontic Therapist, Barnstaple
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on your patient’s oral health. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Specialist Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Therapists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Dental Therapist to join us in Barnstaple, EX32 7BT
Hours: 2 days per week,:08:00 – 16:30
Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Working alongside an excellent Orthodontist
- Offering a very competitive hourly rate as employed member of staff
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space which is extremely spacious
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo in each surgery and OPG machine
- High demand for private treatments
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Access to a Hygienist and a Therapist
- Team of 4 clinicians with specialisms in Max Fax, Orthodontics and Implantology and supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 9 Dental Nurses.
- Practice is in a lovely listed building, just off Barnstaple high street with shops, restaurants, leisure centre all nearby.
- On street parking is available and the train station is less than 15-minute walk from the practice
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Jodie Wolstenholme today on 07827857385 or email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Please note, all applicants are required to be registered as an Orthodontic Therapist with the GDC.