Employed Dentist, Bury St Edmunds
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Employed Dentist - Single site, Bury St Edmunds
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Dentists can become reality.
We’re excited to introduce a brand new role to mydentist and are looking for an Employed Dentist to join us at our Bury St Edmunds practice, IP33 3AZ
Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Working as an Employed Dentist in one practice, building trusted relationships with patients.
- The security of a guaranteed salary ranging from £35,000 to £50,000 + performance related bonus.
- Flexible working hours to suit your other commitments from 1 day to 5 days week (salary would be pro-ratad accordingly)
- All GDC, medical indemnity insurance and lab fees fully covered by mydentist
- Employed Benefits such as 25 days paid holiday leave plus bank holidays per annum
- We have surgery space available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
- There are up to 7000 UDAs available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space with Spacious practice 8 surgery’s over 3 floors, lots of natural light, recently refurbished in a beautiful listed building in the heart of Bury St Edmunds Digital x-rays and rotary endo in each surgery, OPG machine on the ground floor
- High demand for private treatments including clear correct, sixth month smile, facial aesthetics, zoom whitening in chair and take home
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Access to a Hygienist.
- Team of 7 clinicians with specialisms in orthodontics, surgical extractions and Facial aesthetics, supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 7 Dental Nurses. Practice is in Bury St Edmunds is a market town, local market held in the town centre every Wednesday and Saturday. Home of the UK’s smallest pub, The Nut Shell. Named by the Sunday times “Best place to live in the East”
- Free parking is available in Our private carpark, only 15-minute walk from the train station
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Employed Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
We’ve also established our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
These roles will be in high demand, and for now, only in select locations around the UK so don’t delay in submitting your application today.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical Resourcing Specialist, Vikki Pearson today on 07738737621 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Employed Dentist, Bury St Edmunds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly