Overseas Qualified Dentist, Barnstaple
4 days left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 20 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an overseas qualified clinician who is currently registered with the GDC at our Barnstaple practice In Barnstaple S71 5PN.
We have surgery space available Monday – Friday
- Flexible with what hours and days we can offer.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- Dedicated surgery space with 8 surgeries, digital x-rays, established patient base and spacious surgeries.
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- The team consists of an experienced practice manager and qualified dental nurses.
- The practice is in Barnstaple is in North Devon and is a former river port. It has a theatre, museums and many bars and restaurants to visit. Alongside a castle and various nature trails, you can reach the beaches which are only a short drive away from Barnstaple.
- Good transport links with a bus station and railway station nearby.
If you join mydentist on our mentorship programme you will receive:
- A clear and structured mentor programme
- A dedicated and skilled mentor
- Practice level support, as well as a network of support at our head office
- Access to world-class training at our dedicated training academy
- Access to be part of a community of healthcare professionals
- Have opportunities to sharpen your expertise and expand your knowledge
- Be empowered to deliver high professional standards
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
If you are considering relocating to the UK to work as a Dentist and want to find out more about the process and this opportunity, click apply or contact our Overseas Clinical Recruitment Specialist, Nicola Fisher, today on 0044729614278 or email@example.com
Apply for Overseas Qualified Dentist, Barnstaple
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly