3 days left
- Full time
Dental Nurse / Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available ASAP – will take notice periods into consideration.
- Large, modern state of the art, mainly private dental practice.
- Full or part time opportunity – days / hours to be discussed at interview stage.
- Practice opening hours – Monday 8.30am-5pm, Tuesday 8.30am-6pm, Wednesday 8.30am-6.30pm, Thursdays & Fridays 8.30am – 5pm & Saturdays 8.30am-1pm.
- Salary £10 - £11 depending on experience.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
- Dental nurse will be performing duties such as decontamination, preparing and sterilising instruments and equipment, and supporting the reception team.
- Knowledge of CQC regulations and HTM 01 05 is essential.
- Experience of working with SOE would be advantageous.
- Benefits include CPD training, paid GDC registration, paid DBS and Professional Indemnity.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Dental Nurse uniform provided.
All candidates must be GDC registered & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
Apply for Dental Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly