Private and NHS Dentist Opportunity - Barnsley 2
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
There has never been a better time to join mydentist, we’re on an amazing journey and it really is only just beginning. We haven't always got everything right - but things are changing and mydentist isn't the same business it has been in the past.
A consistent message we hear from dentists and patients is that they want the choice of NHS and private dentistry. So one of the big changes we’ve been making is to open up the breadth of opportunities for you to practice the best possible mix of private and NHS dentistry so that together, we can provide the best possible patient care in our Barnsley 2 practice in S17 5PN.
More about the opportunity…
- You will be working in a 2 surgery practice, with Digital X-ray available
- The practice offers specialist services such as Hygienist
- Has good private potential
- Car parking available.
- Good commutable transport links
- You will be responsible for performing all general dental practitioner duties and educating patients on oral health care. You will provide a range of services to adults and children, examine teeth and diagnose dental conditions. In addition, you will assess treatment options, agree treatments and carry out agreed clinical treatments
- Competitive earnings offered
- The successful candidate will be a qualified dentist, GDC registered and have a valid UK performer number
- Working days & hours: full time, Saturdays also available
Our patients come first. It’s as simple as that. Their oral health, the quality of care they receive, the experience they get when they’re with us – nothing matters more. We treat our patients like they’re one of the family. So, whatever they need and wherever they are, we’re proud to always deliver high-quality, affordable, individual care.
No matter your role, we aspire to have the right career structure in place for you to grow and progress. With resources like dentistry’s only in-house Academy at your fingertips, a career with mydentist really can last a lifetime.
So, if you’re interested in starting an exciting new chapter in your clinical practice and would like to work as part of our family of dentists, why not talk to us today about the fantastic opportunities we have.
What’s more, you can have as much or as little support as you want. From clinical support to administration, patient lists to marketing and training, we can take care of everything, so the practice runs smoothly, and you can focus on providing your patients with outstanding care. As a large organisation you’ll benefit from our large support network of fellow clinicians and the chance to work with all the latest equipment and technology.
With us you can truly develop your future as far as you want to. We’re willing to adapt to your needs and are happy to discuss different options to suit you.
Closing date: 22nd October 2020