Associate Dentist - Penrith
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Penrith, CA11 7DE. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- We have surgery space available up to 5 days per week
- There are up to 6,000 UDA’s available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Lovely and spacious surgery space with lots of natural light and a recently fitted Belmont Voyager Dental chair
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo in each surgery
- High demand for private treatments and an opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Access to a Hygienist and a Therapist
- Long standing team of clinicians supported by an experienced Practice Manager and a full team of Dental Nurse
- Practice is in the small market town of Penrith, on the door-step of the Lake District National Park,
- Penrith has great public transport links with connections nationwide and a train station in the middle of the town
- Free parking is available at the rear of the practice
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact Jodie Wolstenholme today on 07827857385 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Associate Dentist - Penrith
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly