Associate Dentist - Saturday only
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology…well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Halifax. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- We have surgery space available Monday- Friday 08:00- 20:00 and 08:00- 17:00 Saturday and Sunday.
- Flexible UDA contracts available with opportunities to focus on growing your private treatments
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Facilities specifically designed to run a busy dental practice with a spacious waiting area, large staff room and a meeting room
- 13 newly built and spacious surgeries with new dental equipment
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo in each surgery with a newly installed OPG machine on site
- High street location with high footfall of patients and private treatment enquiries
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Access to an experienced Therapist and Hygienist
- Large team of experienced dental nurses supported by a long-standing Practice Manager
- Dedicated marketing team including Treatment Co-ordinators to help you grow and market your private services
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
For more information, apply now or contact Sharon Gaynor on 077597896226 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Associate Dentist - Saturday only
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly