- Full time
An exciting opportunity is available for a full/part time Associate Dentist to join a Dental Practice in Sheringham on the Norfolk Coast.
As an Associate Dentist you will be benefiting from working with an experienced practice team as well as:
- Full or part time hours to suit you
- 6-9000 UDA’s
- Competitive rates of pay
- Great private earning potential
This is a 7 surgery, fully equipped, mixed NHS and Private Practice based in Sheringham, minutes from the beach situated on the East Coast of England. The surgery has a busy patient list and plentiful support.
- Fancy working for a financially secure group run by dentists for dentists, who understand what it is like to work in a surgery?
- Education, Learning and Training – a culture and environment of continuous improvement and learning. They offer an array of internal support through their clinical mentorship, peer-to-peer learning and clinical groups.
- They work tirelessly to continuously enhance the patient journey.
- The surgeries and equipment are to the highest standard – you will get what you need to do the job properly!
- Best of Both Worlds – Despite an ever-growing and strengthening central support centre that now boasts separate Clinical, Operations, Compliance, IT, HR & Finance teams, they maintain the local family dental practice feel that is at the heart of patient care.
- Freedom to choose your, or their preferred lab of choice.