- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Specialist Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Specialist Dentist to join us in Banbury, OX16 5NG. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- We have surgery space available Monday - Friday (role will be for 1 day a week)
- Dedicated surgery space with lots of natural light.
- Practice is in allfluent area with all local amenties nearby to the practice.
- Parking is available nearby
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Laura Harris today on 07525902487 or email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Endodontist, Banbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly