Associate Dentist in Avonmouth
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist, Avonmouth
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Avonmoutth, BS11 9LP. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Working with longstanding, expert practice and support teams.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- Access to a hygienist
- We have surgery space available Monday to Friday (37.5 hours)
- There are up to 6000 UDAs available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space that has been recently re branded and all in good working order.
- Digital x-rays and sendoline in each surgery with a separate Decontamination room.
- High demand for private treatments including whitening and tooth replacement.
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new Access scheme
- Team of two clinicians with specialisms in 6 month smile and supported by an experienced Practice Manager/Qualified nurse and three addiitional Dental Nurses.
- Practice is situated on a main high street and is in the only practice within a decent radius. Continues to attract the same regular patients, plus welcomes any new ones. We are also situated by the Docks and so opportunity for crew members.
- Free parking is available directly outside the practice all day, every day. There is a train station a 5 minute walk away and bus route is also accessible just across the road.
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Laura Harris today on 07525902487 or email@example.com or Uzma Arif on 07933 389 593 firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Associate Dentist in Avonmouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly