Dental Therapist, Wyke Regis
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Therapists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Dental Therapist to join us in Wyke Regis, DT4 9BE
Hours: Monday 9:00 - 17:00
Pay: Therapy £8 per 20 minute appointment and £12 per 30 minute appointment
Hygiene: 40% of the day book
Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance
- Supported by a Dental Nurse at all times
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Opportunity to provide a blend of Hygiene services as well
- Up to 2 referring clinicians
- You will be registered with the GDC as a Dental Therapist
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Great transport links
- Airport 30 miles away in Bournemouth
- Approximately 10mins from town centre
- Car parking available
- Great range of schools 7miles from Weymouth
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Sian Lynch today on 07738741364 or email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.