Locum Dentist (MAT cover)
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Locum Dentist (maternity cover) - Withington, Manchester - Available Early 2021Locum Dentist vacancy details
- Excellent UDA rate on offer
- 4 days per week (Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday)
- Busy, well-established NHS & private list
- Contract from February 2021 for roughly a year
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- A comprehensive on-boarding and induction process
- Access to in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- A busy 6 surgery practice
- Well established in south Manchester with lost of longstanding patients
- Close to Manchester City Centre and easy accessible
- Free parking on site and surrounding location
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.