- Practice Type
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Menai Bridge, Anglesey.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- General Dentistry and Implant/Restorative experience needed
- Consider a Dentist with a specialist interest
- Monday, Wednesday & Saturday available
- Platinum practice - fully private
- Excellent rate of pay
- Well-established patient base
- Receive referrals for implants, periodontal and endo treatments
Established with 3 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, OPG, CBCT Scanner and digital x-ray. Offering Implants, Perio and Endo in practice. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Spacious surgeries with windows
- Microscope available
- Fully qualified and Experienced Nurses
- Stunning scenery, mountains, and beaches surrounding
- Local car parking nearby
- Air purifiers in practice
- Offer Perio, Endo, and Implants
- The ideal candidate will have a special interest in Implants
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Available discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Invisalign discount
- Straumann and Neodent discount
- Referral pathway development (DCP)
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
And we're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019 and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.