- Part time
We’re looking for an Endodontist to work with us at our well-established and predominantly private Bupa Dental Care practice in Folkestone, Kent.Endodontist vacancy details
- Tuesdays or Fridays fortnightly
- Great private earning potential - 50% split
- Well established patient-list
- Endodontist must be GDC registered or working towards (MClinDent minimum)
Established with 4 surgeries over 3 floors, modern working environment, fully computerised, SOE software, digital x-ray, rotary endo and Apex Locator. This practice also has recently bought new endo equipment within the last 18 months including a microscope. Very stable team with experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by two dedicated Dental Hygienists and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff including experienced Dental Nurses.
- Free car parking on residential street near the practice
- Practice is a stones throw from the central train station
- Very close to the high street as well as the coast
- The Endodontist surgery boasts four very large windows looking over the practice back garden & the local church
- Decon room available
- An affluent area with huge private revenue potential
- Practice also receives external referrals
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established Career Pathways - with clinical and non-clinical roles for progression
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Ability to enhance your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.