- Part time
We’re looking for a Specialist Orthodontist to work with us at our well-established Ortho Dundalk Specialist Orthodontic Smiles Dental practice in Dundalk, Ireland
Specialist Orthodontist vacancy details
- €200K+ estimated annual income
- €10K Upfront Performance Reward
- up to 5 days per week
- Established referral base
- Taking over from retiring ex principle
- Full Private practice
- Great earning potential
- Continuous Professional Development
About Ortho Dundalk
The Practice: Established Specialist practice with modern state of the art working environment, fully computerised, iTero scanner, OPG X Ray, Ceph, uses Orthotrac software, has an onsite Lab, surgery looks over a courtyard garden and is fully air-conditioned. The practice has experienced long-standing Specialists in situ and an excellent team of experienced support staff.
Location: Only 1 hour from Belfast and Dublin. 10 minute walk from train and bus station, Dundalk town has a large population with thriving businesses and lots of amenities (Shopping centre, Restaurants, Gyms, Cinema, Parks and for family’s good schools and youth clubs).
Benefits of your associateship with Smiles Dental (part of Bupa Dental Care)
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
And we're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019 and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Name: Joanne Bonfield
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.