Qualified Dental Nurse
- Full time
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join an award winning and modern dental practice in Billericay area.
The practice is a patient focused, quality driven practice looking for someone who has a positive attitude and good communication skills to join our friendly multidisciplinary team in providing exceptional 1-to-1 care.
.As a Dental Nurse you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team and exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go;
About the role:
- Full Time Permanent position available
- Brilliant Rates - £9.50 - £12 per hour (depending on experience)
- Reception duties
- Continuing Professional Development
- Multi-disciplinary work experience
- Excellent working environment
- Mixed NHS and Private practice
- Fully equipped with CBCT Scannet, Cordless Curing Lights, Rotary Endo, Digital X-Rays and Intra Oral scanners for impressions
- Fully qualified nursing team to support the dentist
- Very Large Training Practice with lots of support and development opportunities available
The Ideal Candidate:
- GDC registered
- Organised and presentable
- Motivated, friendly and a team player
- Calm under pressure and able to cope with changing demands
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ana Thanasi email@example.com
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Qualified Dental Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly