- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Dental Associate required in Crawley.
Crawley Dental Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Associate Dentist to join our friendly team. The Practice has been established for over 65 years and has been owned by the current principal since 1997.
· Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (08:00-17.30) and Saturdays 08:00-13:00.
· NHS/private practice.
· This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and well-run dental practice.
· Modern facilities, continuously updated to provide superb standards of excellence. The whole practice just had a substantial refurbishment.
· Fully computerised with Digital X-ray, OPG and CT Scanner.
· Separate decontamination room to HTM 01-05 best practice standards.
· The practice has an excellent reputation for providing quality dental treatment. Dental Implants, Minor Oral Surgery, a full range of cosmetic treatment, Endodontic, Periodontal and Orthodontic treatment offered.
· The practice has a Hygienist and a Clinical Dental Technician.
· The Practice has NHS GDS, IMOS and Complex Restorative contracts.
· All staff benefit from verifiable CPD study days and on-going support.
· Principal on-site for support if needed.
· You will take over an existing patient list and see new patients.
· Easily attainable 2000 UDAs at £21 per UDA gross and substantial additional private earning capacity. The potential for 50% NHS and 50% Private earnings, based on what the previous dentist did.
· The practice is in a residential area close to Gatwick airport and easy access to London and Brighton.
· For further information, please look at our website www.crawleydental.co.uk
· Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and enquiries will be treated in confidence.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly