- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We’re looking for a Specialist Orthodontist to work with us at our well established Total Orthodontics practice in Blackburn, Lancashire.
Here at Total Orthodontics, part of Bupa, we’ve been straightening teeth for children and adults for 20 years - using the most up-to-date orthodontic techniques.
As a specialist you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
Specialist Orthodontic Dentist vacancy details
- Busy NHS and private practice
- Guaranteed sessional rate
- 4 days per week (Monday-Thursday)
Benefits of your associateship with Total Orthodontics
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
The practice is situated close to the busy town centre of Blackburn. 45 mins /1 hour commute time from Manchester. Busy 5 surgery specialist orthodontic practice working with the therapy model. Experienced long serving practice team and a dedicated full time treatment coordinator. They have an Itero scanner and excellent private potential.
Your career at Total Orthodontics
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07702 911772
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.