Part Time Associate Dentist ( 4 Days)
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Part time associate dentist required for mixed independent practice in Coulsdon, Surrey.
We are looking to recruit an experienced qualified dentist to join our existing, friendly team at our busy and established practice.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (full days)
We have 3 fully equipped surgeries. 2 hygienists and an in-house implant dentist. One of the associates is leaving so an incoming dentist will have an established patient list ready to be taken over. We are accepting new patients daily and welcoming them to Coulsdon Dental Clinic.
- Sufficient UDAs available @£10/UDA. (When this returns to Normal). Fixed income until things return to normal.
- Established patient list
- Private remuneration at 50% (High Private as London commuter belt coupled with dedicated marketing)
- Modern practice with a total refurbishment and 3 new chairs carried out in January 2020.
- Fully computerised – with SOE, Clinipads, online booking and patient portal.
- Digital X-rays
- Rotary Endo
- Well-established & supportive team with dedicated management consultant(s).
- CQC inspection carried out in Dec 2019.
- 5 mins walk from Coulsdon Town station
- Immediate start ideally (start date can be negotiated for the right candidate)
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years previous dentistry experience, GDC registered, previous experience working in a mixed practice and hold an NHS performer number.
- Dedicated marketing agency on board.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who will put more emphasis on the private potential this area has to offer.
The candidate must also an excellent command of the English language both written and spoken, polite and well presented at all times, warm and friendly with patients.
Please email CV in the first instance to email@example.com
Apply for Part Time Associate Dentist ( 4 Days)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly