- Practice Type
Associate Dentist required at Fir Tree Dental Practice in Carlisle. We looking for someone to take on a full list of mainly private patients due to the retirement on one of our dentists in November 2020.
Portman Practices are Open.
We have put the following measures in place to ensure the safety of our colleagues and patients:
- New Standard Operating Procedure which we are reviewing on a weekly basis in line with evolving guidelines and recommendations
- Full training for all colleagues on the new processes
- New equipment in place to manage infection control. We are installing Dentair air filters in all our surgeries which can reduce fallow periods significantly.
- Stocks of certified PPE in all practices
- Full list of private work with a small NHS list
- 5 days per week
- Excellent earnings
- Smart, modern practice
- Experienced team
- Excellent local reputation
Fir Tree Dental Practice provides a wide range of treatment and cosmetic dentistry including tooth whitening and invisible orthodontics. We are a well-known locally and have been established in Carlisle a long time. We are located close to the town centre and a 3-minute taxi ride from the Train station.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact David Richards on 07384 540806. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.