- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are looking for an Orthodontic Therapist to join us at our well established Total Orthodontics practice in Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
This exciting opportunity offers:
- 5 x days per week (Monday to Friday)
- Excellent Hourly rate on offer
- NHS and Private list, working closely with the specialist
Here at Total Orthodontics (part of Bupa) we thrive on having the very best people in the industry who join us not for a job, but a career. Benefiting from a supportive practice team, a well-managed appointment book, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few, so what’s not to love?
Why join Total Orthodontics (part of Bupa Dental Care)? Here’s a selection of the fantastic incentives we offer:
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- Fully funded CPD training, GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity, saving you over £500 per year
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Modern surgeries and dental software system
- Competitive staff benefits including discounts in over 7000 retailers
- Salary sacrifice
- Uniform provided
About Kidderminster Total Orthodontics:
This is an established 5 surgery practice who specialise in Orthodontics. They have two lead specialist orthodontist's and two orthodontic therapists who are supported by an amazing team of qualified support staff. Within the practice they use R4 software. The practice is well established and busy with a great NHS contract whilst having a healthy book of private patients.
The practice is situated in the town centre with easy access to train station.
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business we would love to hear from you.
There has never been a better time to join us, as we work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Mobile: 07702 911772