Dental Practice Manager
- Full time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Steyning, West Sussex to recruit an experienced Dental Practice Manager to join their team.
- Predominantly private practice.
- Full or part time, permanent opportunity.
- £28k - £31k depending on experience.
- Hours to be discussed.
- Practice manager will carry out management duties to ensure effective growth, development and running of the practice.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and supervision of staff, ensuring compliance with legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirement. You will also be required to cover reception and some general nursing duties.
- Practice require an experienced dental practice manager with GDC registration and a good understanding of business and marketing, along with strong management skills and previous experience with working with professionals.
- The successful candidate will also be required to become the registered CQC Manager for the practice.
- 3 surgeries.
- Computerised (SOE), digital x-rays, rotary Endo & Intra Oral cameras.
Apply for Dental Practice Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly