Dental Therapist (FTC)
- Part time
- Part time or Full time
- Pilot Practice Salary
- Established Patient List
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Keswick is a market town in North West England's Lake District National Park. Situated between the huge bulk of Skiddaw and the gentle beauty of Derwentwater. Keswick has become the major centre for tourism in the north lakes. The compact streets are ideal for browsing, and you can find many shops selling local merchandise and foods from the area. The Cumberland Pencil Museum documents the history of pencils, and the Keswick Museum & Art Gallery displays local artefacts.
The practice currently offers NHS treatments with private upgrade options. Our commitment to clinical excellence and patient care is just one of the reasons Bupa Dental Care is the UK's most recommended dentist. The practice is open 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 5pm on Fridays.
The town offers multiple parking areas (pay and display) and there is also disc timed parking available. The practice is wheelchair friendly and is situated on ground floor level.
The practice operates under a pilot scheme. Patient care is delivered with a strong emphasis on prevention and stabilising oral health before advance restorative care is undertaken.Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
And we're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019 and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Amy Flaherty - 07936360213 - firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.